- Dish Type BBQ Food
- Occasion Weeknight Dinner
- Cut Fillet
- Serves 4
- Prep Time 10 mins + 10 mins marinating
- Cook Time 10 mins
- ¼ cup Mint leaves
- ¼ cup Flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 Long green chilli, seeded, chopped
- 2 Green shallots, roughly chopped
- 1 Lemon, finely grated rind and juice
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x 450g Pork fillets, trimmed, cut into 2cm-thick slices
- ½ Red capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- ½ Green capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- 3 Green shallots, extra, cut into 2cm lengths
- Serve with Lemon wedges
To make sauce, place mint, parsley, chilli, roughly chopped shallot, rind, juice, garlic, honey and oil into a food processor or blender. Process until finely chopped. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Place pork and 2 tablespoons of the sauce into a bowl and toss to coat. Set aside for 10 mins to marinate.
Thread pork pieces, capsicum and extra shallots onto 4 large metal skewers.
Preheat a chargrill pan or barbecue grill plate over medium-high heat.
Cook skewers, turning occasionally, for 10 mins or until pork is cooked through.
Serve skewers with remaining sauce and lemon wedges on the side.